Stepup Scaffold is proud of its diverse workforce made up of motivated employees who support and contribute to this company. We seek people committed to excellence with talent, skill, innovation and experience. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a challenging working environment based on trust, teamwork, discipline, integrity and results-driven focus to achieve positive outcomes.
Stepup Scaffold is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages American Veterans to apply for all positions we post.
Open Positions - USA
Position: Sales Manager
Based: Primary territory will be determined based on clients but not limited to a single area.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri (Hours negotiable)
Salary: Salary + Commission
StepUp Scaffolding Sales Manager must have a history of successful sales with a Scaffolding/Construction background selling to large companies and end users. Must be willing to travel.
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Must be persuasive, sales driven, customer focused, and a team player
- Previous experience preparing professional sales presentations and quotes for customers preferred
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and smartphones
- Mechanical aptitude and familiarity with the construction industry
- Career advancement may require domestic and/or global mobility
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume and covering letter to leighwilliams [at] sunshinet [dot] com.
No phone calls, please. Only applicants with a Scaffold Expeienced Background will be considered.
For consideration, please send your resume and salary history via email with the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line to:
Human Resources Dept.
2005 Fletcher Creek Dr.
Memphis, TN 38133
jobs [at] sunshinet [dot] com