Stepup Scaffold is proud of its diverse workforce made up of motivated employees who support and contribute to this company. We seek people committed to excellence with talent, skill, innovation and experience. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a challenging working environment based on trust, teamwork, discipline, integrity and results-driven focus to achieve positive outcomes.
Stepup Scaffold is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages American Veterans to apply for all positions we post.
Administration Assistant (temp to hire)
Position: Administration Assistant
Based: Glasgow Area
Working Hours: Mon-Fri (Hours negotiable)
StepUp Scaffolding (UK) Limited is a successful scaffolding company with offices in Renfrewshire.
As a result of the our success and growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join our Operations team in Linwood.
- General administration duties, such as scanning, filing, photocopying etc.
- Maintenance of files and folders (electronic and hard copy)
- Manage daily activities
- Answering telephone calls, relaying/updating the appropriate individual
- Handling accounts receivable, billing, collections
- Some accounting background preferable
The successful candidate will:
- Be competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your completed application form along with a CV and covering letter to franklee [at] sunshinet [dot] com. Please note that any applications that are not accompanied by a covering letter will not be considered.
For consideration, please send your resume and salary history via email with the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line to:
Human Resources Dept.
2005 Fletcher Creek Dr.
Memphis, TN 38133
jobs [at] sunshinet [dot] com