StepUp Scaffold is proud of its diverse workforce made up of motivated employees who support and contribute to this company. We seek people committed to excellence with talent, skill, innovation and experience. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a challenging working environment based on trust, teamwork, discipline, integrity and results-driven focus to achieve positive outcomes.
StepUp Scaffold is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages American Veterans to apply for all positions we post.
Current Openings - USA
IT Support / Web-Media Content Specialist Position
We are looking for a talented and detailed information technology support specialist along with a creative, forward-thinking, and organized social media knowledgeable individual. The successful candidate will perform daily IT and web-media content assignments and troubleshooting common IT issues. The successful candidate will also work closely with our Marketing Manager to implement and maintain brand guidelines, creating value and generating leads for our internal and indirect sales engines. You will have the opportunity to work on a number of infrastructure and projects based across the US in both the information technology and social media areas.
Since our founding 1998, Sunshine Enterprise focuses on the wholesale and distribution of Chinese construction and industrial equipment in North America, Latin America, the United Kingdom & Europe. Our US Headquarters resides in Memphis, Tennessee. Sunshine Enterprise's two portfolio companies, include StepUp Scaffold and Heli America's which give Sunshine a competitive advantage by sharing resources and utilizing its strong infrastructure and foundation in both the US and China to minimize the overhead. Our mission to create value for our employees, customers, and vendors by bridging the differences between the US and China manufacturing. In short, Sunshine has been recognized numerous times by a number of distinguished organizations for these successful business practices and is awarded as one of the fastest growing companies in our industry.
Location of Position: Memphis, TN Corporate Headquarters
Working Hours: Mon-Fri (8am - 5pm)
Report To: TBD
Provide technical support to computer system users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems in person, via telephone or from remote location. Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems. Provide social media assistance to the Marketing Manager.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Maintain accurate records of system files; software and hardware issues and service requirements;
- Assist the Marketing Manager in;
- Building & executing social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Creating & maintaining company social media pages and profiles
- Coordinating social media platforms (LinkedIn, Face book, Twitter) and integrate with overall communications strategy
- Creating transformative strategies, copy and funnels for generating leads and driving traffic for specific measurable outcomes
- Consistently creating and updating website content that ranks highly on search engines and that can be tracked and quantified
- Creating landing pages that drive conversion
- Composing video shorts to create impactful educational videos that drive views and leads
- Duties include production of calculation and drawings, checking designs by other members of the team and external contractors.
- Learn and implement basic SEO best practices in all website pages
- Maintenance of internal related files and folders (electronic and hard copy)
- Ability to learn new marketing concepts/tactics rapidly
- Technical understanding, Networking Knowledge & Presenting Technical Information
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, active Directory, firewall, & VPN applications
- Be adept at Adobe Acrobat Pro, Distiller, Photoshop, Sound & Adobe Premier Pro
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with social analytics tools,
- Highly organized, self-directed, and ability to manage time, prioritize & complete multiple tasks
- Have excellent, meticulous attention to details
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field.
- Hands-on experience with network switches, servers, cabling, routers, firewalls and social media
This is a full time salaried position with a competitive salary, with a complete fringe benefit package.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to jobs [at] sunshinet [dot] com or gusgipson [at] sunshinet [dot] com.
No phone calls, please. Only applicants with previous experience will be considered.
For consideration, please send your resume and salary history via email with the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line to:
StepUp Scaffold, a Sunshine Enterprise Company
Mr. Gus Gipson
Human Resources Dept.
2005 Fletcher Creek Dr.
Memphis, TN 38133
email: gusgipson [at] sunshinet [dot] com or jobs [at] sunshinet [dot] com